But think about this:
- a witch who does knot magic braiding spells into her hair
- or tying it into his tie or shoelaces
- a witch who does technomagic putting a reminder on their phone that contains a good luck charm
- a kitchen witch making a memory spell in pancakes to help their kids learn and retain stuff from school
- an enchanter/ress putting anti-bullying pins on their childs’ backpack
- a musicwitch humming happiness charms all day long
Inspired by lockswitch’s post, let’s band together. Tonight there is a moment of silence for the people of Ferguson at 7 pm. Tonight, after that moment of silence, do what you can: cast a spell of protection for the citizens of Ferguson and the people sending us pictures and news… Curse the racists cops terrorizing the area… Petition your gods and goddesses of justice! If you’re seeing this after the fact, don’t let that stop you! Let’s make this entire weekend one of witch action!
Thurs august 14th - before or after 7pm EDT
Fri august 15th - 10 pm EDT
Sat August 16th - 10 pm EDT
Pass it on! Signal boost the fuck out of this!
for people who aren’t sure what sort of spells to perform, here’s an index to give you ideas (protection, healing, strength, etc). here are two guides for spell writing:
- bay leaf
- black pepper
- fennel seed
Combine ingredients in jar as desired. Keep near your bed or desk. Whichever place you spend more time.